Increasing upward demands on public spending mean tax will be a focal point for UK politics over the next decade. This paper reviews pressures facing the UK tax system, opportunities for simplification and barriers to reform, and implications for investment and corporate performance.
Log in or Sign up and gain access to:
- Research and resources for HR and Reward leaders
- Regular interactive webinars, peer exchanges and in-person events
- Advisory support including member surveys, curated content and expert insights
- Brokered connections with HR and Reward leaders to share knowledge
- Development programmes for future reward leaders