Ratingless Appraisals in Performance Management: What do we know? Slides
Gerry Ledford explores ratingless performance appraisals, including: the motivations for considering the approach; implementation issues; real-life examples of outcomes from the perspectives of employees, managers and the performance management process; and pointers for the future of performance management in organisations.
Log in or Sign up and gain access to:
- Research and resources for HR and Reward leaders
- Regular interactive webinars, peer exchanges and in-person events
- Advisory support including member surveys, curated content and expert insights
- Brokered connections with HR and Reward leaders to share knowledge
- Development programmes for future reward leaders