February 15th 2021
Permanent Flexibility: Reimagining Remote Working Post-COVID
How has the role of the office changed as a result of the coronavirus pandemic? After almost a year of working from home, organisations are turning their attentions to reimagining remote working for a hybrid future.
This report outlines key considerations for implementing a hybrid workforce, evaluates what hybrid work strategies may succeed, and provides case studies of work already underway within multi-national organisations.
Questions explored include:
- Will corporate cultures erode without face-to-face interaction?
- Are teams as productive remotely, and how can we monitor productivity in a hybrid environment?
- Does a remote environment provide the same opportunity for innovation?
- Will talent stagnate without opportunities for informal learning?
- Does communication and inclusion suffer when teams work in a hybrid way?
- How do we monitor and support wellbeing in a hybrid workforce?
- How does policy need to change to reflect new hybrid work strategies?
This resource is available to PARC members only. To access, please log in with your username and password.