March 18th 2019
Member Request – Early Careers (re Graduates)
In this member request, a member prepared a series of questions to discuss during an upcoming meeting with their Early Careers team. The key topics that were addressed were as follows:
1. Separate scales by Function - Do your pay-scales for graduates reflect a market premium (or discount) that is observed for different functional disciplines?
2. Digital Talent - In particular, do you pay a premium for graduates with “digital skills”. How do you define those skills?
3. Mobility - Do you operate a national pay scale for graduates - or pay according to the local market into which the graduate is placed?
4. London vs Outside London - Do you pay an additional salary supplement to reflect the added costs of working in London?
5. Apprentices – What approach do you adopt for apprentices - and how (if at all) does that relate to the national minimum wage, the living wage, or to graduate pay scales?
This resource is available to PARC members only. To access, please log in with your username and password.
You May Also be Interested in
June 6th 2019
Member Query : Salary range maxima
A PARC member would like to understand how other companies have developed strategies for populations who sit above salary range maximaRead Member Query
April 15th 2019
Member Query - CEO Pay Ratios
In this member query, a question is raised regarding CEO Pay Ratios and whether PARC members use other available data in addition to or instead of the gender pay gap information to determine the best equivalents to P25, P50 and P75 making any necessary adjustments to calculate remuneration for these employees.Read Member Query
January 26th 2015
Member Query - Pay Increase
In this member query, the member asks what percentage of pay increase other PARC members are planning for 2015 among different levels of staff.Read Member Query
October 12th 2015
Member Query - Pay Rises & Freezes
In this member query, a member is reviewing pay cycles and wishes to know what other PARC members are doing in terms of pay rises and pay freezes in 2016.Read Member Query
April 15th 2019
Member Query - CEO Pay Ratio
In this member request, a number of questions are raised in relation to CEO pay ratios and would like to understand which data other members use to make adjustments to calculate remuneration for their employees.Read Member Query
October 20th 2017
Member Query - First Aid Payments
This member query explores first aid payments and the member wishes to know whether other companies offer remuneration to their first aiders and if they do, how often this remuneration is reviewed.Read Member Query