January 5th 2015

Member Query – International Assignment University Fees

In order to be eligible to “home fees” for university you must also have been ordinarily resident in the UK for the full three year period before the first day of the first academic year of the course.
Where the children of an international assignee (IA) fail to meet this criteria due to being deemed ordinarily resident outside of EEA due to the IA’s work location, is any level of reimbursement made?

This resource is available to PARC members only. To access, please log in with your username and password.

If you are not a member of the PARC network and are interested in membership please contact Richard Hargreaves, Commercial Director, on +44 (0) 20 3457 2630 or at richard@parcentre.co.uk.

Register Interest OR