July 13th 2016
Member Query – Incentives
A PARC member has asked the following questions:
- Are you: (a) Bank; (b) Other FS; or (c) non-FS?
- What proportion of your incentives are paid on an individual's contribution to financial and non-financial performance?
- If you pay part of your incentives based on individual financial performance do you have individual sales targets?
- If you have sales targets how do you ensure that customers are not adversely impacted?
- How do you assess different levels of individual performance? For example do you rank employees?
- How does Sales Quality (particularly for Wealth/Mortgage colleagues) impact employees' performance rating and reward?
This resource is available to PARC members only. To access, please log in with your username and password.
You May Also be Interested in
November 14th 2017
Member Query - Bonus Eligibility
This member request explores policies on eligibility for short-term incentive plans for employees on certain types of leave, including maternity leave, unpaid leave and sick leave.Read Member Query
June 23rd 2017
Member Query - Transaction Incentives
A question has been raised regarding transaction incentives and how other companies adapt these. The query includes a summary of the award and what factors impact these.Read Member Query
June 6th 2017
Member Query - Incentives
In preparation for the PARC session on Incentives, Stephanie Bird asked PARC members a series of questions related to the topic. These explore individual incentives and incentive schemes organisations have in place.Read Member Query
June 8th 2016
Sales Incentive Practices Survey
Mercer has recently completed a deep dive into sales incentive practices across Europe, seeking to identify the unique practices that set high performing organisations apart. The study covered 80 organisation in 20 European markets.Read Event Document