Health and Financial Wellbeing Programmes: Jonathan Watts-Lay’s Slides
Interactive Event on Financial Health and Wellbeing. Jonathan Watts Lay from Wealth at Work reviews key elements of financial education in the workplace, with an emphasis on pensions and informed decision making.
Log in or Sign up and gain access to:
- Research and resources for HR and Reward leaders
- Regular interactive webinars, peer exchanges and in-person events
- Advisory support including member surveys, curated content and expert insights
- Brokered connections with HR and Reward leaders to share knowledge
- Development programmes for future reward leaders