Research Report: Corporate Governance: Expecting too Much?
The “topical, essential, troublesome and important” question of corporate governance has widened over the past 25 years to include political, social and economic questions such as fairness, trust in business, short-termism, lack of investment and even the UK’s chronic productivity problem. This report considers the context of the UK’s Corporate Governance Code; the prevailing issues
Log in or Sign up and gain access to:
- Research and resources for HR and Reward leaders
- Regular interactive webinars, peer exchanges and in-person events
- Advisory support including member surveys, curated content and expert insights
- Brokered connections with HR and Reward leaders to share knowledge
- Development programmes for future reward leaders