Breakfast Peer Exchange
Member organisations’ response to the ongoing cost of living increases:
How are members navigating current inflationary pressures?
Before we enter the Summer holiday season, we will be holding a face-to-face Peer2Peer Exchange to give members the opportunity, in a private space, to discuss how they are responding to, and plan to respond to, the ongoing impact of inflationary pressures and the associated cost of living challenges faced by their employees.
- How are members managing employees’ expectation of cost of living increases?
- How are members avoiding the potential impact of a wage/cost spiral whilst offering support to their employees?
- How can organisations avoid a higher cost base – and creating potentially higher levels of inflation via ‘inflationary’ salary increases?
- What are members thinking about in advance of a further increase in the energy price cap in October?
- Where will the line be drawn on any additional employee support?