December 5th 2019
PARC 2020 Programme
Our 2020 PARC Programme sets out the topics we will be discussing in the coming year, all of which are relevant to the wider business agendas of members and the continuing success of their organisations.
The events on the agenda are:
- Geopolitical Outlook - What Should We Expect, How Will it Affect Us?
- The UK Tax Regime - What Impact Does It Have on Investment, Performance and Productivity?
- Bringing Down the Walls - Lessons in Social Mobility
- Health and Financial Wellbeing Programmes - Are they an Essential Part of the Employee Value Proposition?
- Why Organisations Fail - Do we know the Signs and Can we Read them?
- PARC Strategic Reward Skills Masterclass
- PARC Member Lunch
- International Conference - Building and Sustaining Great Organisations
- Global Economic Outlook - Planning for 2021
- Review and 2021 Programme Launch
For full details on the events covered in 2020, as well as the associated speakers, please download the 2018 programme.
You May Also be Interested in
January 28th 2020
2020 Appraisals: Geopolitics & Geoeconomics
This presentation is from the PARC Breakfast Meeting on Geopolitical Outlook. Professor Amelia Hadfield, Head of the Department of Politics at the University of Surrey discusses the geopolitical risks we are likely to face in 2020. How can be best prepare in light of Brexit?View Presentation