Post Meeting Notes: Incentives – What is their role in improving performance?
Where does the debate about the rights and wrongs of incentive structures stand now, and do we really understand what works and why – or why not? And where are we heading? The post-meeting notes from PARC’s meeting, Incentives – What is their role in improving performance?, summarise the discussion from the meeting and key messages
Log in or Sign up and gain access to:
- Research and resources for HR and Reward leaders
- Regular interactive webinars, peer exchanges and in-person events
- Advisory support including member surveys, curated content and expert insights
- Brokered connections with HR and Reward leaders to share knowledge
- Development programmes for future reward leaders