A member has asked the following question of members, to what extent are companies using GEC, PEO and GEO to accommodate remote working situations in countries where no available legal entity presence exists, and what are some of the considerations for these arrangements? The questions included the following:
- Does your organisation have employees located in countries where you do not currently have a legal entity?
- Are you are you using a service company such as an “Employer of Record” (EOR) or a “Professional Employer Organisations” (PEOs)?
- Can you recommend a specific provider with whom you have had a positive experience?
- What are their broad level of fees?
- Alternatively, have you/are you considering setting up a “Global Employment Company” (GEC) to manage this situation?
Login to access all PARC content or enter your details to access this exclusive resource