Founded in 2004, Performance and Reward Centre (PARC) is a membership organisation enabling HR and Reward Directors to engage with leading business thinkers and academics on key issues affecting today’s performance, reward and governance agenda.
What we do
PARC promotes challenging research, with expert business and academic input. This, combined with our senior-level membership, provides a stimulating and participative environment for those seeking improved corporate performance.
PARC’s philosophy is based on the belief that successful organisations need:
- to be outward looking and contextually aware in political, economic and social terms
- to implement a compelling and clear business strategy successfully communicated, understood and owned throughout the organisation
- an engaged, capable and motivated workforce
- an environment which encourages high performance, innovation and the responsible incubation and development of new thinking
- business information systems which provide timely, unambiguous and valid data at all levels of the organisation
- an HR operation which is respected and trusted as an integral and proactive contributor to all aspects of strategic and operational activities.