Senior HR and Reward practitioners face two major challenges when developing and maintaining a high performing organisation; ensuring that success is rewarded in a fair and transparent way and finding new ways to engage people and improve performance.
PARC helps senior practitioners address these issues by providing a network that brings together the best of both the business and academic worlds.
With an emphasis on sharing experiences to identify and develop practical and innovative methods of managing performance and reward, PARC can help your organisation achieve its performance objectives.
To find out how membership can benefit your and your organisation please contact us.
Direct access to leading thinkers
PARC meetings are led by expert practitioners in performance and reward management.
PARC research projects draw upon a wide range of sources from the membership itself to leading academics, consultants and other informed parties.
Conversation and networking
PARC constitutes an unrivalled network of senior experts and practitioners; members can exchange insights into reward practices in a relaxed and confidential forum.
- Through focus on developing approaches that are both original and practical.
- The content and discussions at our principal meetings are captured in meeting reports which are circulated to all members. This ensures that those who are unable to make a particular meeting still have an opportunity to access the insights arising.
Meeting reports also enable members to share learning with their teams.
- Informal lunches are also organised at which existing and prospective members are welcome to join us to meet their peers and discuss current issues.
- The PARC team is also happy to facilitate discussions on any issues of concern or interest to members that are not highlighted in our official programme.
Brief email member surveys are also possible where the subject matter is relatively straightforward and likely to be of broad interest.
Access to exclusive members area of PARC website
- Access to members only PARC contains information on all our events together with member only access to our publications via the Research area of the website.
- PARC membership includes two places at our sister network Corporate Research Forum's International Conference (excluding travel and accommodation).